Hello! If you are interested in 3D printing, there are a few questions I have to ask you that you should keep in mind to answer me.
The first step is, do you have the files for printing?
At the moment I am not a modeler but I am learning how to model and eventually will open up to projects in the future. So I apologize for this step I can not provide service for.
Before you find 3d modeler. Please provide them a front, back, bottom, top, left side and right side views of your figure. Have them ready prior because I am pretty sure they will ask for this information anyways.
Once you get the files, these are the questions I will most likely start to discuss with you.
1. Tell me a little about yourself
2. Your basic information (socials, etc)
3. How many pieces?
4. At what size (height usually, such as 4")
5. When do you need it by?
6. I will need the STL or OBJ file of the model so I can cross reference and check to see if I am able to work with your print.
7. What material? Resin (I print in Grey color at the moment) or PLA (Your color of choice). If you're not sure I will be able to give you suggestions based on your model or ideas of what direction to go.
8. I might have more as we discuss so please be ready for any other questions as we continue to discuss.